- Prize awardees are selected after a three-stage review process:
- One of the three Selection Panels will assess the nominations received in each Prize Category, with assistance from experts in the relevant fields as may be required. Each Selection Panel will recommend to the Prize Recommendation Committee a shortlist of nominees in its Prize Category.
- The Prize Recommendation Committee will consider the nominations submitted to it by the Selection Panels.
- The Prize Council will consider the Prize Recommendation Committee’s recommendations.
- The Prize Council may not necessarily recommend a nominee in respect of the specific area of focus of a Prize Category, but can recommend an outstanding nominee with achievements and contributions in the Prize Category generally.
- The decision of the Prize Council will be final and the Prize Company will endorse the Prize Council’s decision.
- No feedback on nominations will be given by the Prize Company.